Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 16. My learning process

12:23 Posted by Unknown 2 comments
Week 16
Date- 19th-25th of January
Topic: Business Cost. Money


On these week the task wasn't too difficult, but sweat still had. I have one problem - on distansenglish audio doesn't work (http://goo.gl/QAlS3f). I had no problems with jobs, but it is a little difficult to answer questions. It is difficult to overestimate the contribution of bill gates and his wife charity they donated large sums of money and didn't stop there. I heard that in the year they donate about $ 8 billion.

The topic of the online meeting on Monday was money and business. I'm remembered how to talk big numbers, because I didn't say it at school. And of course Martin Luther King - a very strong personality. I learned a lot of new...

I haven't been on face-to-face meeting because of the snow, it fell a lot. We were not able to travel by car from the village. And on Saturday I haven't been, because I hoped for a lesson on Friday. I will definitely look record.

I write words in my vocabulary in LinguaLeo. After that I repeat them. Very effective) Who use this service? Add me in your pride)

This is not my picture. Just fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I am proud to be a part of your pride at LinguaLeo - smile!!! By the way on Monday we were talking about Martin Luther King and on Saturday about charity... We miss you at our on-line meeting! Come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment) I already had this post :) it was a difficult week and I forgot. Be sure tomorrow will be!

      Delete