Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello World!

02:59 Posted by Unknown 8 comments
My first photo that caught the eye... Read training to the employees of the station in Lviv
Hi! My name is Vitaliy Pcholkin and I write to my success in English in this blog.

It's my first blog in English, but I have other blogs in Ukrainian and Russian:
And there is a microblog on twitter -  http://twitter.com/pchelav - Follow me!

I don't like Blogger, becouse the options here are limited (usually, I use Wordpress for my blogs), but it's very good platform create for free sites.

Waiting for your comments... Good Luck!

8 comments:

  1. Now blogger has some new options!!! and blogger is a little bit easier for the other people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I'm not comfortable when most of the features are closed. Although there was my first blog and I started study HTML/CSS after that!

      Delete
  2. Vitalii, you so active! I have only one blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Flifer :) Why not write in your blog?

      Delete
  4. Yes, Vitalii!Your blog and other presentations on it were made is profesionally!!

    ReplyDelete